Banana Boat Sport SPF 50
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: AVOBENZONE 0.03mL in 1mL, OCTOCRYLENE 0.10mL in 1mL, OXYBENZONE 0.05mL in 1mL
Labeler: Accra-Pac, Inc.
NDC Code: 17630-2032
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 0.03mL / 1mL
Octocrylene 0.10mL / 1mL
Oxybenzone 0.05mL / 1mL
helps prevent sunburn
For external use only
- Do not spray directly into face
- Flammable: do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking
- avoid spraying in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
irritation or rash develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply generously and evenly to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure
- spray on hands to apply to face
- use in well-ventilated area
- reapply at frequent intervals and after swimming or towel drying
- ask a doctor before use on children under six months of age
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun. _ May stain some fabrics.
SD Alcohol 40-B, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl, Thiosulfate Silica, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Fragrance.
Call 1-800 SafeSun, Mon-Fri
MADE IN U.S.A.
SUN PHARMACEUTICALS, LLC
SHELTON, CT 06484
© 2009 Sun Pharmaceuticals, LLC
|BANANA BOAT SPORT SPF 50
avobenzone and octocrylene and oxybenzone spray
|Labeler - Accra-Pac, Inc. (024213616)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.