acid reducer complete
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: FAMOTIDINE 10mg, CALCIUM CARBONATE 800mg, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 165mg
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 11822-0321
Famotidine 10 mg
Calcium carbonate 800 mg
Magnesium hydroxide 165 mg
relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- do not swallow tablet whole: chew completely
- to relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing
- do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 320 mg; magnesium 70 mg
- Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine 2.2 mg per tablet
- read the directions and warnings before use
- read the bottle label. It contains important information.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from moisture
anhydrous lactose, artificial berry flavor, aspartame, D&C red no. 7 calcium lake, dextrates, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, glyceryl monostearate, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyacrylate dispersion, polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, talc
Compare to the active ingredients of Pepcid Complete®
Famotidine 10 mg / Calcium Carbonate 800 mg
Magnesium Hydroxide 165 mg Tablets
Acid Reducer plus Antacid
Just One Tablet
Relieves Heartburn Due to Acid Indigestion
|ACID REDUCER COMPLETE
famotidine, calcium carbonate, magnesium hydroxide tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.