Alpet E2 Sanitizing Foam Soap
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: Chloroxylenol 250g in 1000mL
Labeler: Best Sanitizer, Inc.
NDC Code: 59900-208
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chloroxylenol 1.5% w/w
Antiseptic Hand Cleanser
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause diseases
- Helps to prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- For external use only
Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes, if irritation persists, get medical attention.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- This product must be dispensed from an adequate dispenser located a sufficient distance from processing line to prevent accidental product contamination.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
- Apply cleaner to palm of hand
- Lather and scrub hands (including fingers, wrist, and cuticles) vigorously for 30 seconds
- Rinse with water until all cleaner is removed from hands
- Dry completely (incomplete drying may lead to happed skin)
- Store in a cool dry place below 104° F
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Isopropyl alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerine, Triclosan, TetraSodium EDTA, Citric Acid
Contact Best Sanitizers Mon-Fri 9am - 4p PST at 888-225-3267
|ALPET E2 SANITIZING FOAM SOAP
|Labeler - Best Sanitizer, Inc. (957473614)|
|Best Sanitizer, Inc.||627278224||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.