Smart San Hand Sanitizer Spray Fragrenace-Free
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Ethanol 710g in 1000mL
Labeler: Best Sanitizers, Inc
NDC Code: 59900-112
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Sanitize hands to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Recommended for repeated use
- Helps prevent drying of the skin
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- Do not use in or near eyes.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more that 72 hours, consult a doctor.
In case of accidental ingestion seek medical attention or contact a poison center immediately.
- Wet hands thoroughly with spray, covering entire surface of hands, including fingertips and cuticles
- Rub hands together until dry
- Store in a cool dry place below 104° F
purified water, isopropanol, glycerin, glycerol monolaurate
Contact Best Sanitizers Mon-Fri 9am - 4pm PST at 888-225-3267
|SMART SAN HAND SANITIZER SPRAY FRAGRENACE-FREE
|Labeler - Best Sanitizers, Inc (957473614)|
|Best Sanitizers, Inc||627278224||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.