Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.5g in 59g
Labeler: Kara Vita, Inc.
NDC Code: 68572-4014
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acne Treatment Lotion
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
- For the treatment of acne.
- Clears up acne blemishes and allows skin to heal.
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by physician.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with warm water to remove.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Store at 60-80° F.
Deionized Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, PEG-150 Stearate, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Oil, Sweet Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Oil, Sweet Marjoram (Origanum Majorana) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Egyptian Geranium) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, DMDM Hydantoin, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine.
Kara Vita™ • St. Petersburg, FL
Made in U.S.A.
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Kara Vita, Inc. (140693388)|
|Dermazone Solutions, LLC||136116865||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.