Banana Boat Kids Tear Free Continuous SPF 50
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: AVOBENZONE 0.03g in 1g, HOMOSALATE 0.15g in 1g, OCTINOXATE 0.075g in 1g, OCTISALATE 0.05g in 1g, OCTOCRYLENE 0.024g in 1g
Labeler: Accra-Pac, Inc.
NDC Code: 17630-2004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 0.03g / 1g
Homosalate 0.15g / 1g
Octinoxate 0.075g / 1g
Octisalate 0.05g / 1g
Octocrylene 0.024g / 1g
helps prevent sunburn
For external use only
- Do not spray directly into face
- Flammable do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking
- avoid spraying in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
irritation or rash develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply generously and evenly to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure
- spray on hands to apply to face
- use in well-ventilated area
- reapply at frequent intervals and after swimming or towel drying
- ask a doctor before use on children under six months of age
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
- May stain some fabrics.
Isobutane, Water, Isohexadecane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-8, C30-38 Olefin/Isopropyl Maleate/MA Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA
Call 1-800 SafeSun, Mon-Fri
Dist. by: SUN PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.
P.O. BOX 7869, DELRAY BEACH, FL 33482
|BANANA BOAT KIDS TEAR FREE CONTINUOUS SPF 50
avobenzone and homosalate and octinoxate and octisalate and octocrylene spray
|Labeler - Accra-Pac, Inc. (024213616)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.