BlancTis Essence tooth whitening gel
Dosage form: gel, dentifrice
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 500mg in 1g
Labeler: Nibec Co., Ltd
NDC Code: 47649-4001
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
2. Caution :
Do not use on patient with sensitive to hydrogen peroxide, alcohol.
Use allowed volume of gel and keep application method.
Stop using and ask a doctor if hypersensitivity symptom continue.
Keep away form the reach of children.
Avoid storing under direct sunlight or high temperature.
3. Ingredient :
Water, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Povidone, L-menthol, Xylitol, Spearmint oil
- Patented Whitening formula guarantees the effect
- Safe and Effective
- Unique rubber application tip allows you to target specific teeth, making the Whitening process customized to your needs.
- Whitening power is activated by NIBEC's Delivery technology.
- BlancTis Essence Gel only takes a minutes to apply.
- Whitening gel is clinically proven to whiten teeth in two weeks.
1. Use twice or three times a day for 2 weeks.
2. Apply the gel on the surface of the teeth in a circular motion and dry for a minute.
3. Do not rinse.
4. You can drink and eat after 20 minutes.
6. Tooth stimulation norm: non irritation
7. Name of Address Of The Manufacturer
NIBEC: Nano Intelligent Biomedical Engineering Corporation
Iwol electricity electronic agro-industrial Complex, 1127, Sinwol-ri, Iwol-myeon, Jincheon-gun, chungchengbuk-do, Korea
TEL : 82-43-532-7458, 82-80-765-1980
FAX : 82-43-537-1714, 82-2-747-9647
8. Preservation condition : room temperature
9. Weight and packaged capacity
: 3.5g tube 12ea
10. Shelf-life : 18 months.
TOOTH WHITENING GEL
alcohol gel, dentifrice
|Labeler - Nibec Co., Ltd (687796909)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.