Moisturizing Instant Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Alcohol 63mL in 100mL
Labeler: Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC
NDC Code: 65321-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 63%
- To decrease potentially harmful germs on skin.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes, in case of eye contact, flush with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor, if irritation or redness develops or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, get medical attention or contact poison control.
- Apply generously to hands.
- Rub hands together.
- Allow hands to dry.
- Repeat daily as necessary.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Hydroxypropylcellulose.
1- 800-551-5155 or email@example.com
TECHNICAL CONCEPTS, LLC
1301 Allanson Road • Mundelein, IL 60060
www.technicalconcepts.com • ©2007 Technical Concepts.
® and TM: trademarks of Technical Concepts
MADE IN THE NETHERLANDS
E000981 Rev. 02
|MOISTURIZING INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC (049924368)|
|Technical Concepts Bentfield BV||489421698||ANALYSIS, MANUFACTURE, RELABEL, REPACK|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.