Scal-tonic intensive liquid hair care
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: PANTHENOL 200mg in 1g, MENTHOL 300mg in 1g, SALICYLIC ACID 250mg in 1g
Labeler: Doori Cosmetics Co., Ltd
NDC Code: 50375-2001
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
effective in preventing hair loss and promoting hair growth, to make hair voluminous.
Shake vigorously before use, and apply a generous amount all over scalp.
Massage thoroughly with fingers for thorough absorption.
Prevention of hair loss, promotion of hair growth
1. Do not apply if you have wounds or eczema on skin or scalp.
2. In case of the following cases, take caution.
1) When you have had allergic reactions to use of medicine or cosmetics (flares, eruptions, itchings, and lacquer poisoning) in the past.
2) If you are allergic or sensitive to propylene glycol, take caution using this product since it contains amounts of propylene glycol.
3. Side effects.
1) If flares, eruptions, itching, or other types of oversensitiveness result after the use of this product,
immediately stop use and consult your physician or pharmacist.
2) If occasional extreme itching or pain occurs, stop use immediately.
4. General precautions.
1) Make sure the product doesn’t get into your eyes. In case it gets into the eyes,
immediately wash out with water. In case of serious cases, consult your ophthalmologist.
2) Never ingest this product. Only use externally.
5. Storage precautions.
1) Avoid direct sunlight, and if possible, store in a dry and cool place.
2) Do not place near fire, and keep away from children.
|SCAL-TONIC INTENSIVE LIQUID
|Labeler - Doori Cosmetics Co., Ltd (631152949)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.