ALAVERT ALLERGY SINUS D-12
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: loratadine 5mg, pseudoephedrine sulfate 120mg
Labeler: Wyeth Consumer Healthcare
NDC Code: 0573-2660
(loratadine and pseudoephedrine sulfate)
Loratadine 5 mg
Pseudoephedrine sulfate 120 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 30 mg
- store between 15° and 25°C (59° and 77°F)
- keep in a dry place
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical ink, povidone, titanium dioxide
Call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-ALAVERT (1-800-252-8378)
The product packaging shown below represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.
SEE COLD USE
ALAVERT D-12 HOUR allergy & sinus
Pseudoephedrine Sulfate 120mg/Nasal Decongestant
*When taken as directed. See DRUG FACTS Panel.
Allergy & Sinus Relief
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
Cold Symptom Relief for
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
Compare to Claritin† & SAVE!
†Claritin is a registered trademark of Schering Corporation
12 Extended Release Tablets
For most recent product information, visit www.alavert.com
Wyeth Consumer Healthcare
Madison, NJ 07940
EACH TABLET IS BLISTER SEALED. DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN.
|ALAVERT ALLERGY SINUS D-12
loratadine, pseudoephedrine sulfate tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - Wyeth Consumer Healthcare (828831730)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.