ROBITUSSIN TO GO COUGH AND CHEST CONGESTION DM
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: dextromethorphan hydrobromide 2mg in 1mL, guaifenesin 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Richmond Division of Wyeth
NDC Code: 0031-8712
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(dextromethorphan HBr and guaifenesin)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 pre-filled spoon every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
- each pre-filled spoon contains: sodium 14 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, natural flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucralose
call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-762-4675
The product packaging shown below represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.
Robitussin To Go Cough & Chest Congestion DM
Dextromethorphan HBr (Cough Suppressant)
For Ages 12 & Over
10 SINGLE DOSE PACKS
Take It Anywhere!
0.34 FL OZ. (10 mL) EACH
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - - Small Parts. Keep out of reach of small children.
1 Fold along dotted line and tear at slit to remove container or use scissors
2 Twist off cap
3 Place spoon end of container in mouth
4 Squeeze firmly to deliver medication
Carton contains individual pouches. Do Not Use if pouch seal is torn or broken. Spoon is not child resistant. Do not remove spoon from child resistant foil pouch prior to use. Discard after use.
U.S. Patent D534, 648. Other patents pending.
Wyeth Consumer Healthcare, Madison, NJ 07940 USA ©2008 Wyeth
For most recent product information, visit www.robitussin.com
PARENTS: Learn about teen medicine abuse www.StopMedicineAbuse.org
Rite Dose SQUEEZE IT’S INSIDE
|ROBITUSSIN TO GO COUGH AND CHEST CONGESTION DM
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Richmond Division of Wyeth (829390827)|
|Richmond Division of Wyeth||829390827||MANUFACTURE, ANALYSIS|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.