Mentholatum Ironman Muscle Spray Extra Strength
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: CAMPHOR 40mg in 1g, MENTHOL 80mg in 1g
Labeler: The Mentholatum Company
NDC Code: 10742-8152
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Camphor - Topical Analgesic
Menthol - Topical Analgesic
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to
- simple backache
For external use only
Flammable: do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking
- use only as directed
- avoid spraying in eyes or on mucous membranes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure.
- do not store at temperatures above 120°F
- skin redness or excessive irritation of the skin occurs
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: spray a small amount to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
aesculus hippocastnum (horse chestnut) seed extract, alcohol (76% v/v), arnica montana flower extract, glycerin, methyl gluceth-20, purified water
Toll free 1-877-636-2677 MON-FRI 9 AM TO 5 PM (EST)
|MENTHOLATUM IRONMAN MUSCLE SPRAY
menthol camphor spray
|Labeler - The Mentholatum Company (002105757)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.