Ibuprofen and Diphenhydramine Citrate
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ibuprofen 200mg, diphenhydramine citrate 38mg
Labeler: Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
NDC Code: 55111-565
Diphenhydramine citrate USP, 38 mg
Ibuprofen USP, 200 mg (NSAID)**
* capsule-shaped tablets
**nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- for relief of occasional sleeplessness when associated with minor aches and pains
- helps you fall asleep and stay asleep
Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing an NSAID [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- unless you have time for a full night's sleep
- in children under 12 years of age
- right before or after heart surgery
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- if you have sleeplessness without pain.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain
- bleeding problems
- high blood pressure
- heart or kidney disease
- taken a diuretic
- reached age 60 or older
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers, or any other sleep-aid
- taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)
- under a doctor’s care for any continuing medical illness
- taking any other antihistamines
- taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- taking any other drug
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
- you feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed
- do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see WARNINGS)
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime.
- do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours
- read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
carnauba wax, corn starch, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue no. 2, hypromelllose, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol 400, pregelatinized starch, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Do Not Use if foil seal under bottle cap imprinted with“SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION” is broken or missing.
Manufactured for:Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited Bachepalli – 502 325 INDIA.
Count :2,500 Tablets
Ibuprofen Diphenhydramine Citrate Tablets 200 mg/38 mg
Batch No. :
Mfg. Date :
Repack Before :
Expiration Date :
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
For Repackaging only.
DO NOT OPEN POUCHES UNTIL REPACKAGING
Mfd. by : Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
Bachepalli - 502 325 INDIA.
|IBUPROFEN AND DIPHENHYDRAMINE CITRATE
ibuprofen and diphenhydramine citrate tablet
|Labeler - Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited (862179079)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.