Clean and Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 100mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Co., Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-0218
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
For the treatment of acne
For external use only.
Do not use this medication if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- Keep away from eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabric, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration. If irritation becomes severe, discontinue use, if irritation still continues, consult a doctor.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Wet face. Gently massage product all over face for 23-30 seconds, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Recommended for use twice daily. If going outside, use a sunscreen.
Keep tightly closed. Avoid storing at temperatures above 90oF
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Menthol, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Potassium Polyphosphate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Zinc Lactate
|CLEAN AND CLEAR CONTINUOUS CONTROL ACNE CLEANSER
benzoyl peroxide lotion
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Co., Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (830803164)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.