CVS Medicated Chest Rub Cherry Scent
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: CAMPHOR 48mg in 1g, EUCALYPTUS OIL 12mg in 1g, MENTHOL 26mg in 1g
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy Inc
NDC Code: 59779-716
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Eucalyptus oil 1.2%
Camphor - Cough suppressant/topical analgesic
Eucalyptus oil - Cough suppressant
Menthol - Cough suppressant/topical analgesic
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
For external use only
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- do not heat
- do not microwave
- do not add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
- do not take by mouth or place in nostrils
- do not get into eyes
- do not bandage tightly
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- muscle aches and pains worsen, persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults and children 2 years and over:
- rub a thick layer on the chest & throat, or rub on sore aching muscles
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- keep clothing loose about the throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouth
- repeat up to three times per 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
cedarleaf oil, fragrance, nutmeg oil, thymol, turpentine oil, white petrolatum
|CVS MEDICATED CHEST RUB
cough suppressant topical analgesic ointment
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy Inc (062312574)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.