Capzasin Quick Relief
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.00025g in 1g, MENTHOL 0.1g in 1g
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-7516
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Capzasin Quick Relief Gel
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
- read inside of carton before using
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- if severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately and read inside carton for important information
- do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 18 years:
- squeeze desired amount of Capzasin Quick Relief Gel onto affected area
- using the sponge-top applicator, massage dispensed gel into painful area until thoroughly absorbed
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- IF MEDICINE COMES IN CONTACT WITH HANDS, WASH WITH SOAP AND WATER
children 18 years or younger: ask a doctor
acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, glycerin, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, propylparaben, SD alcohol 40-2 (15%), steareth-2, steareth-21, triethanolamine, water (245-285)
KEEP CARTON AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
Distributed by: Chattem, Inc.
P.O. Box 2219
Chattanooga, TN 37409-0219
0049618-03 U.S.A. ©2010 www.chattem.com Recyclable Carton
|CAPZASIN QUICK RELIEF
capsaicin and menthol gel
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
|Chattem Plant 1||003336013||ANALYSIS, LABEL, MANUFACTURE, PACK, RECOVERY, RELABEL, REPACK|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.