DANCHUN JADE oriental herb cosmetics
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 1kg in 20kg
Labeler: UniqueInternational Co, Ltd
NDC Code: 50025-1001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Houttuynia Cordata Thunb, Angelica gigas Nakai, Artemisia princeps var, orientalis HARA, Cnidium officinale Makino(Ginger), Sophora japonica L, Mentha arvensis L, Prunus armeniaca, Lonicera japonica Thunb, Zingiber officinale Rosroe, Scrophularia buergeriana Miq, Camella Sinensis L, Argemisia princeps pamp, Calendula officinalis L, Platycodon grandiflorum (Jacq.) A.DC, Water, Glycerin
1. Containing medicinal herbs extract and natural herb oils as olive oil, camellia oil, grape seed oil, coconut oil, palm oil, etc.
2. By special aging technology, it is free from dermatic trouble even for extremely sensitive skin.
3. Not only providing various nutrients into the skin, but also removing waste materials from the skin.
4. Protecting skin layer from dehydration and defensive natural system of the skin with natural moisturizing ingredients.
DIRECTION OF USE:
1. After spraying the skin on the troubled part enough to make it slip down, rub with your palms so that the essence skin can be absorbed well
2. Use 4-5 occasions daily. Make sure to use this product before going to bed
3. To prevent secondary infection during sleep
|DANCHUN JADE ORIENTAL HERB COSMETICS
|Labeler - UniqueInternational Co, Ltd (687262857)|
|Registrant - UniqueInternational Co, Ltd (687262857)|
|UniqueInternational Co, Ltd||687262857||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.