Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Roll On
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MENTHOL 0.16g in 1mL
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-0176
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Gold Bond® Pain Relieving Foot Roll-On
temporarily relieves minor foot and ankle aches and pains associated with:
- muscle aches
- muscle and joint pain
For external use only
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- keep away from fire or flame
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- apply generously to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- massage gently for 30 seconds or until fully absorbed
- if product comes into contact with hands, wash with soap and water
children under 12 years: ask a doctor
acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, capsaicin, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40 (30%), triethanolamine, water (245-256)
Dist. by: Chattem, Inc., P.O. Box 2219, Chattanooga, TN 37409-0219 USA
©2009 Chattem Inc.
Close cap tightly after use. Keep carton as it contains important information. 0049801-02
|GOLD BOND PAIN RELIEVING FOOT ROLL ON
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
|Chattem Plant 1||003336013||ANALYSIS, LABEL, MANUFACTURE, PACK, RECOVERY, RELABEL, REPACK|
|Chattem Plant 2||830410721||LABEL, MANUFACTURE, PACK, RECOVERY, RELABEL, REPACK|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.