Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 14250mg in 100g, OCTINOXATE 7500mg in 100g, TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2070mg in 100g
Labeler: NOEVIR USA INC
NDC Code: 62908-011
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Active Ingredients Purpose
ZINC OXIDE 14.25% Sunscreen
OCTINOXATE 7.5% Sunscreen
TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.07% Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Provides high protection against sunburn.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply evenly before sun exposure.
- Children under 6 months of age ask a doctor.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or sweating.
Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
zinc oxide, octinoxate, titanium dioxide cream
|Labeler - NOEVIR USA INC (018593293)|
|Registrant - NOEVIR USA INC (018593293)|
|NOEVIR USA INC||018593293||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.