Lantiseptic Dry Skin Therapy
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LANOLIN 370mg in 1g
Labeler: Summit Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 12090-0016
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lanolin USP 37%
- Helps protect ulcer prone skin.
- For treatment of cracked skin, minor burns or irritation.
- Helps prevent chafing and dryness.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to deep or puncture wounds.
- If condition worsens, or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Gently cleanse and dry area.
- Massage liberally into affected area as needed.
- Cover treated feet.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Beeswax (yellow wax), Fragrance, HEEDTA, Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Oxyquinoline, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate
If you have questions or comments, call
800-241-6996 or visit
SUMMIT INDUSTRIES, INC
PO BOX 7329
Marietta, GA 30065
DRY SKIN THERAPY
|Labeler - Summit Industries, Inc. (003279189)|
|Registrant - Summit Industries, Inc. (003279189)|
|Summit Industries, Inc.||003279189||manufacture(12090-0016)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.