Lantiseptic Skin Protectant
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LANOLIN 500mg in 1g
Labeler: Summit Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 12090-0019
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lanolin USP 50%
- Helps prevent and treat diaper dermatitis.
- Protects chafed skin or minor skin irritations due to incontinence and helps seal out wetness.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to deep or puncture wounds.
- If condition worsens, or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Gently cleanse and dry area.
- Apply liberally to affected area as needed.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Beeswax (yellow wax), Fragrance, HEEDTA, Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Oxyquinoline, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate
If you have questions or comments, call
800-241-6996 or visit
SUMMIT INDUSTRIES, INC
PO BOX 7329
Marietta, GA 30065
|Labeler - Summit Industries, Inc. (003279189)|
|Registrant - Summit Industries, Inc. (003279189)|
|Summit Industries, Inc.||003279189||manufacture(12090-0019)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.