BENGAY Pain Relief and Massage
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Menthol 2.5g in 100g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-4015
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol Pain Relieving Gel
temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only.
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area.
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- remove protective cap
- to open: twist applicator counter-clockwise until it stops
- squeeze tube to dispense gel
- to close: twist applicator clockwise until it stops
- after closing, use applicator to massage in gel
- after use, clean applicator with damp cloth or paper towel – do not rinse under or immerse in water
- replace protective cap
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
camphor, carbomer, DMDM hydantoin, isoceteth-20, isopropyl alcohol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium hydroxide, water
|BENGAY PAIN RELIEF AND MASSAGE
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (830803164)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.