Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.02mL
Labeler: H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
NDC Code: 50730-7801
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
use of other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire affected area one to three times daily
- Repeat with a clean pad as necessary to remove remaining traces of dirt
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness of peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED
- Store at room temperature: 15°- 30° C (59° - 86° F)
Compare to the active ingredient in Oxy®*
Daily Cleansing Pads
2% Salicylic Acid acne medication
Aggressively treats and helps prevent pimples
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Mentholatum Co. Inc., owner of the registered trademark, OXY®.
salicylic acid swab
|Labeler - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.