Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Triclosan 10.35mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-263
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Healthcare personnel handwash
- Healthcare personnel handwash
For external use only
- In eyes
- If skin irritation and redness occurs, discontinue use.
- Skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet skin and spread a small amount on hands and forearms
- Scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026.
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1-651-222-5352 (in the USA).
Inactive ingredients water, potassium cocoate, propylene glycol, glycerin, potassium stearate, tetrasodium EDTA, hydroxyethylcellulose, boric acid, cocamine oxide, fragrance, isopropyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, FDC green 3, FDC blue 1, FDC yellow 5
Questions? Call 1-800-332-6522.
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.