Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Triclosan 2.05mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-262
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Antiseptic hand wash
- for hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- wet skin and spread a small amount on hands and forearms
- scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA, call 1.800.328.0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), potassium cocoate, SD alcohol, potassium stearate, glycerin, boric acid, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, hydroxyethylcellulose, tetrasodium EDTA, cocamine oxide, PEG-75 lanolin, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, FDC green 3
Questions? call 1.866.781.8787
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.