Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: povidone-iodine .10L in 1L
Labeler: H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
NDC Code: 50730-8428
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone Iodine,10% (Equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
- Health-care antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to surgery
- First id antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For external use only.
- in the eyes
- use as a first aid antiseptic for longer than one week
- use on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- apply over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- if condition persists or gets worse
- if irritation and redness develop and persist for over 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to the operative site prior to surgery
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product to the area 1-3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
|Labeler - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
|H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group||050259597||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.