Polyethylene Glycol 3350, NF Powder for Solution, Laxative
Dosage form: powder, for solution
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 17g in 1d
Labeler: Nexgen Pharma, Inc.
NDC Code: 0722-7116
Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17g (cap filled to the top)
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Allergy alert: Do not use If you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- irritable bowel syndrome
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug
When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- you get diarrhea
- you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- The bottle top is a measuring cup designed to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the top rim.
- adults and children 17 years of age and older
- fill to the top of the bottle cap which will provide the correct dose (17 g)
- stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink.
- use once a day
- use no more than 7 days
- children 16 years of age or younger, ask a doctor
- Store at 20O - 25O C (68O - 77O F)
- tamper-evident: do not use if foil seal under cap, printed with “SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION” is missing, open or broken.
For serious adverse events call:
|POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350, NF POWDER FOR SOLUTION, LAXATIVE
polyethylene glycol 3350, nf powder for solution, laxative powder, for solution
|Labeler - Nexgen Pharma, Inc. (048488621)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.