Chest Congestion by Accudial Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Guaifenesin 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Accudial Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 45014-150
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 100 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- to find right dose, use rotating bottle label to dose by weight; otherwise, use chart at right to dose by age
- specifically designed for use with enclosed dosing spoon. Use only enclosed dosing spoon to dose this product.
Do not use any other device
|children 6 years to under 12 years||5 mL to 10 mL or 1-2 teaspoonfuls every 4 hours|
|childen 4 years to under 6 years||2.5 mL to 5 mL or 1/2-1 teaspoonful every 4 hours|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- tamper evident: do not use if foil seal under bottle cap is broken or missing.
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
caramel powder, citric acid, corn syrup, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium saccharin.
ROTATING DOSING LABEL
Thins & Loosens
For Ages 4 to under 12
Mucinex® For Kids!
4 FL. OZ.
|Labeler - Accudial Pharmaceutical, Inc. (831999201)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.