Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 534mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-315
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethanol, 60% by volume
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- FLAMMABLE. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge.
- in eyes
- on deep cuts or puncture wounds
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Eye or skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep our of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply Liberal amount into hand
- Spread by rubbing hands together
- Rub to dryness with attention to area around nails and between fingers
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR HANDWASHING WITH SOAP AND WATER.
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA, call 1.651.222.5352 (in the USA)
water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, propylene glycol, myristyl alcohol
Questions? call 1.800.35.CLEAN (352.5326)
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.