Keystone Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Triclosan .003L in 1L
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-462
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- For external use only
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Irritation, discomfort and redness persist for more than 72 hours
- Wet hands with warm water
- Apply handsoap
- Rub vigorously for 20 seconds
- Wash between fingers, around fingernails and backs of hands
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water
- Dry with paper towels or air-dry
- Use once or twice daily as part of a daily cleaning routine
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, cal 1-800-328-0026
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1-651-222-5352 (in the USA)
water, potassium cocoate, sodium laureth sulfate, SD alcohol 40-B, hexylene glycol, boric acid, hydroxyethylcellulose, cocamidopropyl PG dimonium chloride phosphate, tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 75 lanolin, lauramine oxide, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis, FDC blue 1
|KEYSTONE ANTIBACTERIAL LIQUID HAND SOAP
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.