Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: witch hazel .5mL
Labeler: H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
NDC Code: 50730-7502
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Witch Hazel 50%
For external use only.
- if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- in case of bleeding
- before exceeding the recommended dosage
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before each application of this product. Gently apply to the affected area by patting and then discard. Apply to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
witch hazel swab
|Labeler - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
|Registrant - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
|H and P Industries, Inc. / Triad Group||050259597||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.