mineral oil, petrolatum, phenylephrine hydrochloride, shark liver oil
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: light mineral oil 140mg in 1g, petrolatum 719mg in 1g, phenylephrine hydrochloride 2.5mg in 1g, shark liver oil 30mg in 1g
Labeler: H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group
NDC Code: 50730-4536
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Mineral oil, 14%
Petrolatum, USP 71.9%
Phenylephrine HCI, 0.25%
Shark liver oil, 3.0%
- Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- Temporarily relieves itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
For external and/or intrarectal use only.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- do not use this product with an applicator if the introduction of the applicator into the rectum causes additional pain. Consult a doctor promptly.
- you experience bleeding
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing tissue. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before application of this ointment.
- Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement.
- Before applying, remove protective cover from applicator. Attach applicator to tube. Lubricate applicator well and then gently insert applicator into the rectum. Thoroughly clean applicator after each use and replace protective cover.
- Also apply ointment to external area.
Helps prevent further irritation
Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoids
- Soothes itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoids
- For prompt temporary relief
2 oz. (56.7 g)
Triad Group, Inc.
Brookfield, WI 53045
MADE IN USA
DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP OF TUBE IS BROKEN OR MISSING WHEN PURCHASED.
|MINERAL OIL, PETROLATUM, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE, SHARK LIVER OIL
mineral oil, petrolatum, phenylephrine hydrochloride, shark liver oil ointment
|Labeler - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
|Registrant - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
|H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group||050259597||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.