Non-Aerosol Antimicrobial Foam Hand Rub
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.1mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-454
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with cool running water.
- In eyes
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Skin irritation and redness develop
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Spread thoroughly on hands and rub until dry
- Use as part of your daily cleansing routine
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026
FDC Blue 1, FDC Red 40, isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, water
|NON-AEROSOL ANTIMICROBIAL FOAM HAND RUB
antiseptic handwash solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.