Ting Spray Powder
Dosage form: aerosol, powder
Ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate 2.56g in 128g
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 63736-532
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- effectively relieves itching, scaling, burning and discomfort that can accompany athlete's foot and jock itch
For external use only
Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Flammable mixture; do not use near fire or flame, or expose to heat or temperatures above 49°C (120°F). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for nail or scalp infections
- irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well, hold 4" to 6" from skin. Spray a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product.
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to the spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- for athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
Aloe vera gel, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, isopropyl myristate, propylene carbonate, SD alcohol 40-B (10% w/w), sorbitan monooleate, stearalkonium hectorite.
INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp. Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
miconazole nitrate aerosol, powder
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals (176792315)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.