Medline Peroxi Fresh
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: Hydrogen Peroxide 15mg in 1mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-086
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oral Debriding Agent
- Aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth.
- for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or physician.
- do not swallow
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and Children 2 Years of Age or Over: Swish around in mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out. Use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children Under 12 Years of Age: Should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children Under 2 Years of Age: Consult a dentist or a doctor.
- Avoid excessive heat and protect from freezing.
Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Water.
|MEDLINE PEROXI FRESH
hydrogen peroxide mouthwash
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.