EpiSoft Foaming Antibacterial Lotin Soap
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Triclosan 0.3mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-336
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- antibacterial hand soap
For external use only
- In eyes
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness persist for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet skin and apply a small amount on hands and forearms
- Scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026
- for emergency medical information worldwide, cal 1-651-222-5352 (in the USA)
water, potassium cocoate, SD alcohol 40-B, glycerin, potassium stearate, tetrasodium EDTA, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, cocamine oxide, fragrance, methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, potassium hydroxide, isopropyl alcohol, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, FDC blue 1, FDC yellow 5
Call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326)
FOAMING ANTIBACTERIAL LOTIN SOAP
antiseptic handwash solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.