HurriCaine Topical Anesthetic Spray
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Benzocaine 200mg in 1g
Labeler: Beutlich LP, Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0283-0679
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the temporary relief of occasional minor irritation and pain associated with:
- canker sores
- sore mouth and throat
- minor dental procedures
- minor irritation of the mouth and gums caused by dentures or orthodontic appliances
- minor injury of the mouth and gums
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Flammable. Do not use near fire or flame. Avoid smoking during use.
- if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting
- if sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, or if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not store at temperature above 49°C (120°F)
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure.
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- firmly insert the extension tube into spray can valve and ensure it fits securely into the actuator opening
- position the extension tube 1-2 inches from affected area
- spray 1/2 second (press and immediately release actuator)
- repeat once if necessary
- anesthesia is accomplished in approximately 20 seconds
children under 12 years of age: should be supervised in the use of the product
children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
flavor, hydrocarbon propellant (isobutane and propane), polyethylene glycol, sodium saccharin
1-800-238-8542 or 1-847-473-1100
M-F: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. CT
TOPICAL ANESTHETIC SPRAY
|Labeler - Beutlich LP, Pharmaceuticals (005209325)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.