Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Hydrocortisone 0.284g in 28.4g
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 63736-646
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrocortisone USP 1%
temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to:
- insect bites
- poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac
- soaps and detergents
- seborrheic dermatitis
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only
- in or around eyes
- for diaper rash
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone products.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
use only as directed
- apply externally to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 2 years of age: Do not use, ask a doctor
- store at room temperature 15°–25°C (59°–77°F)
- see box or crimp of tube for lot number and expiration date
Aloe Vera, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and White Petrolatum.
Call 1-800-344-7239 or write to Consumer Affairs at the address below
Distributed by: INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
For a description of all of our products visit us at www.insightpharma.com
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals (176792315)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.