Health Tip: What's Causing Your Dizziness?
- Dizziness is not a disease, but a symptom of another condition. While it's usually not serious and is often temporary, it helps to know what's causing the problem.
The University of Michigan Health System lists these common causes of dizziness:
- An infection or other condition affecting the inner ear.
- Fatigue, stress or fever.
- Low blood sugar.
- An injury to the head.
- A heart or circulatory condition.
- A side effect of certain medications.
Posted: December 2007
Recommended for you