Health Tip: Make Dressing Baby Easier
-- Dressing a fussy baby can be stressful, but choosing clothes that are quick and easy to put on can help.
The American Academy of Pediatrics says to look for these features in baby clothes:
- A zipper or snaps that run down the front of the outfit, not the back.
- Snaps or zippers that run down both legs so it's easier to change baby's diaper.
- Wide or loose-fitting sleeves to make it easier to pull baby's hands out.
- No strings or ribbons on the outfit.
- Stretchable material that isn't too tight around the neck, legs and arms.
Posted: December 2010