Health Tip: Insomnia Keeping You Awake?
-- If you often start your day exhausted because of a poor night's sleep, you may suffer from insomnia, a common sleep disorder.
The U.S. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute lists these common symptoms of insomnia:
- Lying in bed awake for a long period of time before you're able to sleep.
- Only sleeping in short bouts before waking.
- Staying awake for most of the night.
- Feeling exhausted, as if you had no sleep.
- Waking very early in the morning.
Posted: January 2012