Health Tip: Easing Headache Pain
-- Headache symptoms vary, from a sharp pain to a dull throb. Remedies to treat these symptoms are similarly numerous.
The American Academy of Family Physicians offers these suggestions for managing and preventing headaches:
- Apply an ice pack or a heat wrap to your head or neck.
- Take a hot shower.
- Take a break from anything stressful.
- Don't skip breakfast or any other meals.
- Get plenty of regular exercise.
- Follow a consistent sleep schedule.
Posted: July 2014