Tarceva OSI/Genentech - Treatment for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)Tarceva is a Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Type 1/Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (HER1/EGFR) tyrosine kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) after failure of at least one prior chemotherapy regimen.
Posted: November 2004
- FDA Approves Tarceva as a Maintenance Therapy for Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - April 18, 2010
- Tarceva OSI/Genentech - Treatment for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - November 18, 2004
- OSI Pharmaceuticals Announces Acceptance of Tarceva New Drug Application for Review by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration - September 30, 2004
- OSI Pharmaceuticals and Genentech Announce Completion of New Drug Application for FDA Approval of Tarceva - August 2, 2004
- OSI Pharmaceuticals Announces That Tarceva Has Been Accepted into the FDA's Pilot 1 Program - June 29, 2004