Prezista Tibotec Pharmaceuticals Ltd. - Treatment for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)Prezista, previously known as TMC114, is a protease inhibitor. When co-administered with 100 mg ritonavir (Prezista/rtv) and with other antiretroviral agents, Prezista is indicated for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection in antiretroviral treatment-experienced adult patients.
Posted: June 2006
- FDA Approves Prezista/ritonavir Once-Daily Dosing for HIV-1 Treatment-Experienced Adults With No Darunavir Resistance-Associated Mutations - December 14, 2010
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Approves Labeling Update for Prezista To Include 96-Week Data in HIV-1 Infected Adult Patients - January 28, 2010
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Approves Prezista Once-Daily as Part of Combination Therapy for Treatment-Naive Adults with HIV-1 - October 22, 2008
- Tibotec Announces FDA Acceptance for Review of NDA for TMC114 - March 6, 2006
- New Drug Application for Investigational HIV Protease Inhibitor TMC114 Submitted to U.S. Food & Drug Administration - December 27, 2005