Nexavar Bayer Pharmaceuticals Corporation/Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Treatment for Advanced Renal Cell CarcinomaNexavar is an oral multi-kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC), or kidney cancer.
Posted: December 2005
- FDA Approves Nexavar to Treat Metastatic Differentiated Thyroid Cancer - November 22, 2013
- Bayer and Onyx Pharmaceuticals Announce Submission of FDA and EMA Applications for Nexavar (sorafenib) for the Treatment of Radioactive Iodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer - July 1, 2013
- Nexavar Granted FDA Priority Review for Treatment of Liver Cancer - August 20, 2007
- Bayer and Onyx Announce FDA Acceptance of New Drug Application for Sorafenib for Individuals with Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma - September 14, 2005
- Bayer and Onyx Complete Filing of New Drug Application for Sorafenib for Individuals with Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma - July 11, 2005