Eraxis - Pfizer Inc - Treatment for CandidemiaEraxis is an antifungal medicine of the echinocandin class, indicated for the treatment of candidemia and other forms of Candida infections (intra-abdominal abscess, and peritonitis) and esophageal candidiasis.
Posted: February 2006
- Vicuron Pharmaceuticals Files New Drug Application (NDA) for Anidulafungin for Treatment of Invasive Candidiasis/Candidemia - August 18, 2005
- Vicuron Pharmaceuticals Files Amendment to Anidulafungin New Drug Application (NDA) for Treatment of Esophageal Candidiasis - May 31, 2005
- Vicuron Pharmaceuticals Provides Update on Anidulafungin Regulatory Paths - September 21, 2004
- Vicuron Pharmaceuticals Receives Approvable Letter from FDA for Anidulafungin for the Treatment of Esophageal Candidiasis Requesting Additional Data - May 24, 2004
- Vicuron Pharmaceuticals Announces 90-Day Extension of FDA Review of Anidulafungin New Drug Application - January 22, 2004