PennsaidTreatment for Osteoarthritis
Update: Pennsaid Now FDA Approved - November 4, 2009
Nuvo Receives Approvable Letter From U.S. FDA for Pennsaid
About Nuvo Research Inc.Nuvo is focused on developing innovative site-specific therapeutics that are delivered topically using the Company's skin-penetrating technologies. Nuvo's lead product is Pennsaid(R), a topical non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) used for the treatment of osteoarthritis. Nuvo intends to leverage its skin-penetrating technologies to create a portfolio of transdermal products targeting a variety of indications.
Nuvo Research Inc. is a publicly traded, Canadian pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, with its research and development facility in San Diego, California and manufacturing facilities in Varennes, Quebec and Wanzleben, Germany. For more information, please visit www.nuvoresearch.com.
Posted: December 2006
- FDA Approves Pennsaid Topical Solution - November 5, 2009
- FDA Extends Review of Pennsaid Diclofenac Sodium Topical Solution - August 5, 2009
- FDA Accepts Nuvo's Resubmission For Pennsaid - February 19, 2009
- Nuvo Provides Update on Discussions with the FDA Related to Pennsaid Approval - June 19, 2007
- Nuvo Continues Discussions with the FDA Related to Pennsaid - June 6, 2007
- Nuvo announces further update on discussions with the FDA related to review of Pennsaid - March 7, 2007
- Nuvo Announces Update on Discussions With FDA Related to Approval of Pennsaid - February 9, 2007
- Nuvo’s Pennsaid NDA Resubmission Accepted for Review by U.S. FDA - July 13, 2006