Xatral may be available in the countries listed below.
- XATRAL 2.5MG FILM COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- XATRAL 2.5MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- XATRAL XL 10 MG PROLONGED RELEASE TABLETS (Leaflet)
- XATRAL XL 10MG PROLONGED RELEASE TABLETS (Leaflet)
- XATRAL XL 10MG PROLONGED-RELEASE TABLETS (Leaflet)
- XATRAL XL 10MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- XATRAL XL TABLETS 10MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Xatral
Alfuzosin is reported as an ingredient of Xatral in the following countries:
- South Africa
Alfuzosin hydrochloride (a derivative of Alfuzosin) is reported as an ingredient of Xatral in the following countries:
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.