In the US, Somatropin (somatropin systemic) is a member of the drug class growth hormones and is used to treat Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency, AIDS Related Wasting, Burns - Nitrogen Retention, Cachexia, Growth Retardation - Chronic Renal Failure, Hypopituitarism, Idiopathic Short Stature, Noonan's Syndrome, Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency, Short Bowel Syndrome, Short Stature for Age and Turner's Syndrome.
- Somatropin (rDNA origin - nonrefrigerated)
- Somatropin (rDNA origin - refrigerated)
- Somatropin (rDNA origin - refrigerated) cartridge
- Somatropin (rDNA origin - refrigerated) vial
- Somatropin (rDNA origin - refrigerated) vials
- Somatropin, e-coli derived Subcutaneous, Injection
- Somatropin, mammalian derived Subcutaneous, Injection
Ingredient matches for Somatropin
Somatropin (BAN, JAN, USAN) is also known as Somatropine (Rec.INN)
|BAN||British Approved Name|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.