In the US, Somatropin (somatropin systemic) is a member of the drug class growth hormones and is used to treat Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency, AIDS Related Wasting, Burns - Nitrogen Retention, Cachexia, Growth Retardation - Chronic Renal Failure, Hypopituitarism, Idiopathic Short Stature, Noonan's Syndrome, Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency, Short Bowel Syndrome, Short Stature for Age and Turner's Syndrome.
- Somatropin (rDNA origin - nonrefrigerated)
- Somatropin (rDNA origin - refrigerated)
- Somatropin (rDNA origin - refrigerated) cartridge
- Somatropin (rDNA origin - refrigerated) vial
- Somatropin (rDNA origin - refrigerated) vials
- Somatropin, e-coli derived Subcutaneous, Injection
- Somatropin, mammalian derived Subcutaneous, Injection
Ingredient matches for Somatropin
Somatropin (BAN, USAN) is also known as Somatropine (Rec.INN)
|BAN||British Approved Name|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.