Rapitil may be available in the countries listed below.
- RAPITIL 2.0% W/V EYE DROPS SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- RAPITIL 2% EYE DROPS (Leaflet)
- RAPITIL 2% W/V EYE DROPS (Leaflet)
- RAPITIL 2%W/V EYE DROPS (Leaflet)
- RAPITIL EYE DROPS (Leaflet)
- RAPITIL EYE DROPS 2% (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Rapitil
Nedocromil sodium (a derivative of Nedocromil) is reported as an ingredient of Rapitil in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.